Kate is a certified Physician Assistant who works primarily with Dr. Skalak, assisting in surgery at Vidant Medical Center as well as with patient care at the office. She previously worked at Wilmington Gastroenterology Associates. Her interests include watching Carolina basketball, traveling and exercising.
- MS in Physician Assistant Studies - East Carolina University
- BA in Exercise and Sport Science with a minor in chemistry - UNC Chapel Hill
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- North Carolina Association of Physician Assistants