Notice of Privacy Practices
- Review the Notice of Privacy Practices: Online | PDF (read only)
- Review the Notice of Privacy Practices in Spanish: Online | PDF (read only)
Prepare for your Visit
In order for us to prepare appropriately for your visit, we ask that you take the following steps prior to your visit and/or surgery.
- Obtain pertinent medical records, X-rays, MRI, or scans that have been performed in the past for this condition and bring with you for appointment.
- Remember to bring a copy of your insurance card(s) and Photo ID.
- Co-pays are due at the time of appointment. Ensure that all pre-approval requirements are met to avoid denials or out-of-network benefits.
- Click on the Patient Forms Link to the right and Complete the Registration Form and Medical History Form prior to your visit.
We accept most major insurance plans.
Please call the office at 252.757.2663 to make an appointment. If you're unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see other patients. We work to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience when emergencies or hospital surgeries make us late.
Fees & Payments
We make every effort to keep the cost of your care low. Therefore, unless prior arrangements have been made, we request payment for all services at the time they are rendered. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover for your convenience. If we are a participating provider in your insurance plan, we will file your claim directly with your plan–and if any issues arise we'll help in any way we can to assist you. However, please remember that payment is ultimately the patient's responsibility.
Prescriptions & Renewals
Please request all prescriptions and authorizations for renewals between 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, when we have complete access to full records.